Exodus 20:18-21 LITV
(18) And all the people saw the thunders, and the lightnings, and the sound of the ram's horn, and the smoking mountain. And the people looked, and they trembled, and they stood from a distance.
(19) And they said to Moses, You speak with us, and we will hear. And let us not speak with God, that we not die.
(20) And Moses said to the people, Do not be afraid, for God has come in order to test you, and so that His fear may be on your faces, that you may not sin.
(21) And the people stood from a distance, and Moses went near the thick darkness where God was.
And Jehovah would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp. And his attendant, Joshua the son of Nun, a young man did not leave the middle of the tabernacle. Exodus 33:11 LITV
And never since has a prophet like Moses arisen in Israel, whom Jehovah knew face to face, Deuteronomy 34:10 LITV
Exodus 24:9-18 LITV
(9) And Moses and Aaron went up with Nadab and Abihu, and seventy from the elders of Israel.
(10) And they saw the God of Israel. And under His feet was as the work of a pavement of sapphire, and the same as the essence of the heavens for clearness.
(11) And He did not stretch out His hand to the nobles of the sons of Israel. And they saw God, and they ate and drank.
(12) And Jehovah said to Moses, Come up to Me to the mountain, and be there. And I will give to you the tablets of stone, and the Law, and the commandments which I have written, to teach them.
(13) And Moses rose up, and Joshua his attendant. And Moses went up to the mountain of God.
(14) And he said to the elders, Wait here for us until we return to you. And, behold, Aaron, who is a master of matters, and Hur, are with you; let him with difficulties approach to them.
(15) And Moses went up into the mountain. And a cloud covered the mountain.
(16) And the glory of Jehovah dwelt on the mountain of Sinai. And the cloud covered it six days. And He called to Moses on the seventh day from the midst of the cloud.
(17) And the appearance of the glory of Jehovah was like fire burning on the top of the mountain before the eyes of the sons of Israel.
(18) And Moses came into the midst of the cloud, and he went up into the mountain. And Moses was in the mountain forty days and forty nights.
Luke 16:27-31 MKJV
(27) And he said, I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house,
(28) for I have five brothers, so that he may testify to them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
(29) Abraham said to him, They have Moses and the Prophets, let them hear them.
(30) And he said, No, father Abraham, but if one should go to them from the dead, they would repent.
(31) And he said to him, If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded, even though one rose from the dead.
Publish your website to a local drive, FTP or host on Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Github Pages. Don't be a hostage to just one platform or service provider.
Just drop the blocks into the page, edit content inline and publish - no technical skills required.